Live tracking is not available on this route, but you can still view the route map using the Live Tracking button above. Please refer to the timetable below for departure times.
This service is operated by a white van.
Concession fares are available for the following groups
Free at all times
Free at all times with student ID
Half adult fare at all times
Student ID required
· Standard concession on urban routes with valid tertiary ID
· Free on Tertiary routes (101, 102, 103, 104, 105)
SuperGold card holder
· Free after 9am with SuperGold card
· Standard Concession before 9am on weekdays with SuperGold card
· Free all day on weekends and public holidays
Community Services card
Half adult fare at all times with Community Services Card
This service operates on a hail-and-ride basis. The bus will stop for you in any location where it is safe to do so.
Be sure to make yourself visible to the driver and signal them with a raised arm or a wave.
Matata to Whakatane via Edgecombe morning service (departs Matata 9.30 am)
Matata to Whakatane direct afternoon service (departs Matata 1.40 pm)
Whakatane to Matata direct morning service (departs Whakatane 9.00 am)
Whakatane to Matata via Edgecumbe afternoon service (departs Whakatane 1.00 pm)
0800 4 BAYBUS (0800 4 229 287)